Saturday, May 9, 2009

My last few days in France

I was done with all my final exams and school May 5th! I have less than a week before I go back to the states. Lately I've been hanging out with friends and doing whatever I want! I went and saw Coco avant Channel and Good Morning England. Coco was in French and Good Morning was in English!
I have been doing a lot of drawing. The weather is absolutely gorgeous right now. I keep my doors open and the sun comes in from my balcony. With my music going and a nice breeze I feel very french sitting here drawing! Anne and I will sit by the river near her house and enjoy the sun as well:)
There has also been a lot of very french, very big dinners with the roommates!
I have mixed feelings about coming back to the states. I'm excited and sad at the same time. Of course I can't wait to see family and friends! It will definitely help that the day after I get back I have a wedding to go to and then the day after I'm going to Florida for a week and a half! Nice transition!
Are there any last requests of me while I'm still in Toulouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment