Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And this is for you Mother:)



Every morning at 7:10 I leave for school. And I am always greated by a flock of pigeons. I don't like those birds. They are ugly and annoying. When I return from school, usually around 7pm - once again I am welcomed into my courtyard by the birds.

Here it comes Mom...there is a man who stands at his window and feeds the birds! He throws food down to the ground and sometimes if he's lucky the pigeons will come to his window!

Anyone who has good taste in movies knows that there is a bird lady in Mary Poppins. She sits on the stoops and feeds the birds. Pigeons flock to her. This is my mother's favorite movie!
Feed the birds!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was just out Blog Walking and came upon you. :)
    I love to feed ducks down by the lake. Once in awhile a Seagull tries to sneak in (disguising itself as a duck). "Oh, maybe if I just look cute and float in front of her she'll give me some bread too." LOL
    Anyhow, I enjoyed reading a few of your posts and thought I'd say hello! (it's sooo rude not to!!)
    Take care!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete